Web applications interact and respond to user requests instead of being pre-formatted (like a web page). Our web developments are typically used to store permanent information. Information like product descriptions/costs and customer orders. A web-based application uses a website as the interface or front-end, making it easy for users to access the application from any computer that has internet access. Our web application services can includes all PHP development. Many of our clients use a web application to improve communications with their suppliers or B2B customers. Ontarget is a leading web design development company based in the heart of the United States.
Benefits of Web Application Development
For web design and development, web applications are a smart choice. Your web application only needs to be developed for a single operating system. We can easily customize the interface for different user groups. Web development can replace your current paper processes and make your company competitive in today’s market.
Installation and maintenance are easy to manage; A new version or upgrade installed on the host server is automatically accessible to all users. We can increase the capacity of your web-based software by running the software on several servers simultaneously. Where desktop applications require that you monitor hundreds of client computers, web applications are deployed on dedicated servers which are maintained by server administrators. This also tightens security and speeds up reaction time in the event of a breach. Web applications are the perfect solution for businesses that want to manage internal systems and respond their partners securely.
Investing in web applications:
- Requires no installation and is centralized for easy backup
- Gives you a system that’s always up-to-date and available to anyone with internet access
- Saves you money (users update their own details, no printed material)
- Saves you time (eliminates the paper processes)
Laravel Development Framework
Our web developers are experts at using Laravel as a development framework. Laravel is one of the top PHP frameworks in existence. It’s important to make sure your web application has a code structure vs. being developed line after line.
Laravel provides a structure that separates the front-end interface from the backend server logic. Having a Laravel framework makes it easier to add new front-end components and reuse existing backend logic.
Laravel is accessible, yet powerful, providing powerful tools needed for large, robust applications. A superb inversion of control container, expressive migration system, and tightly integrated unit testing support give you the tools you need to build any application your mind can image.
Web application examples:
- Moving company where the salesman takes a tablet with them, enters the quote information into their web application and the system provides the quote for the customer to sign at that time. An email is sent to the customer with all information and the order is placed into the companies order management system.
- Roofing company has business clients and the web application connects to a weather service and alerts the company when specific size hail or wind levels were recorded in their clients location.
- Medical tracking system that provides automatic alerts if certain steps have not been accomplished in a set timeframe. The application tracks patient visits, blood drawn, lab reports are entered from the lab electronically, patient is automatically notified to contact the clinic for a visit.
- Online B2B ordering system that connects directly into the companies ERP system
- If you can think of it we can build it.